WHEN: Thursday July 26th, 2018
TIME: 7:00-8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Goodness Me 2300 Fairview Street Burlington ON
Are you planning a pregnancy? Are you currently pregnant? Then this class is a MUST attend!
How can you best prepare your body for pregnancy? Do you know what’s in your prenatal? What environmental factors can affect the growth and development of your baby?
If you want to get your baby on the best start possible to an optimally healthy life, then this is the class for you. Dr. Wendler is a family naturopathic doctor with a clinical focus in perinatal naturopathic medicine.
She brings her experience and expertise as both an N.D and Mom to this class and will cover:
– how a naturopathic doctor supports the nutritional, immunological, and neurological needs of you and your baby in pregnancy
– the models of maternity care & what the best fit is for each pregnancy
– supplements critical for optimal fetal growth and development (they are not all created equal!)
– super foods necessary to support the evolving needs of you and your baby
– reducing risk factors for high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, preterm labour, etc.
– setting the stage for a smooth, natural “birthday”
– and more!
Partners are always welcome.
REGISTRATION IS THROUGH GOODNESS ME