Thursday, March 29th, 2018
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Goodness Me 74 Hamilton Street North Waterdown ON
No rice cereal! No baby food! No purees! Lots of mess and fun!!
This class focuses on:
• the benefits of infant led solids
• protecting the integrity of your baby’s digestive, neurological, and immune health in the first 2 years of life
• preventing childhood illness and disease through healthy eating
• the myth of iron deficiency
• cereals as a first food
• the Gerberization of a generation
Ideal for parents, expectant parents, grandparents, and care givers. Babes in arms welcome.
REGISTRATION IS THROUGH GOODNESS ME WATERDOWN IN STORE, ONLINE, OR BY PHONE.