WHEN: MONDAY JANUARY 14TH, 2019
TIME 10:00-11:30 A.M.
LOCATION: Waterdown Village Chiropractic & Wellness Group, 255 Dundas Street East Waterdown
I believe the first experience with foods should be exciting, fun and stress free for the whole family.
There’s no rice cereal! No baby food! No purees! Lots of mess and fun!!
This evidenced based class focuses on:
• the benefits of infant led solids for both baby and the family
• dispelling common myths and misinformation about feeding your baby (e.g. rice cereal as a first food)
• protecting the integrity of your baby’s digestive, neurological, and immune health in the first 2 years of life
• preventing childhood illness and disease through healthy eating
• the Gerberization of a generation and more!
Ideal for parents, expectant parents, grandparents, and care givers.
Babes in arms welcome.
Cost: $25.00 per person (or register for both this class AND my NEW class, ‘NORMAL INFANT SLEEP’ at the same time to save $10 – that’s 3 hours of learning with an award winning N.D. & Lactation Educator for only $40!)
Space is limited. To reserve your spot for this single class or for both classes in this 2-part Natural Parenting for the Modern Parent series, email drcarlyhotmail.com.
Please include in your email whether you are registering for one or both classes.