Tuesday December 19th, 2016
Goodness Me 2300 Fairview Street, Burlington
This class discusses:
- Optimizing male & female fertility
- Environmental factors, chemicals, & pharmaceutical drugs disrupting your fertility
- Restoring your reproductive health after: endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids, low ovarian reserve
- The tests you NEED to assess your overall fertility your Doctor won’t order
- Supporting medical reproductive technologies for maximum success
Supporting your fertility naturally means optimizing health BEFORE conception. Weight loss, detoxification, reducing environmental exposure, addressing nutritional imbalances and food sensitivities, and restoring hormonal balance are best done before pregnancy to maximize the growth & development of your baby.
Whether you are looking to simply maximize your health for your future generation or need help in conceiving naturally or through assisted reproductive techniques, this class covers it all.
Dr. Wendler devotes a large part of her family practice to supporting couples through every stage of fertility, including natural fertility enhancement and conception, as well as supportive natural therapies during medical fertility treatments.
Registration is through Goodness Me in store, online, or by phone. www.goodnessme.ca